You will be part of the Java Functional Technology (JFT) team, a recently formed team dedicated to developing Java solutions that:
- Continually improve the development environment for functional module developers
- Address functional areas that are new, especially in the clearing and risk management area
- Coach teams and Developers new to the Java language and platform
You will join a growing task force within the Java Functional team facilitating the creation of our functional modules via the development of libraries & frameworks that simplify the development of such modules, ensure consistency across the platform, and are in line with the strategic technical direction of the product.
As a team member, you will participate not only to code but to actively and proactively participate in the design, architecture, internal promotion, support and training of this new software.
Striving to be agile, you have to be able to guarantee the high quality of the product and the process and continuously seek to improve both in close relation with diverse roles within the company.
- You are a qualified graduate in Computer Science (or related discipline with a major in programming) and have already at least 5 years of experience as Software Developer
- You have excellent computer programming skills in Java
- You have experience working with lightweight and REST like web stacks in Java (Jetty, Netty, Jersey, JSON)
- Advanced understanding of web application space (HTTP, SSL, scalable web architectures, security)
- Experience with multiple programming languages and web application frameworks is a plus
- Though not a requirement, J2EE expertise is definitely a plus
- Track record working on distributed systems
- Test infected
- Systems and network skills and knowledge is definitely a plus
- You are enthusiastic, rigorous in your work and at ease working in teamwork
- You are familiar with international environment and proficient in written and spoken English