We are looking for a talented senior software developer with to join our R&D department.
We are responsible of designing and building innovative cutting‐edge software solutions leveraging the latest paradigms in in‐memory computing and big date technologies, and geared towards the higly demanding needs in terms of volumes, latency, and troughput encountered in capital market financial solutions.
We work in an agile environment using the latest software engineering technologies. To that respect, we place code quality and testability at the core of our engineering processes.
More than everything, we value teamwork, knowledge sharing, and strive to maintain a great working environment by privileging work‐life balance.
As part of the R&D team:
You will research and implement design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilites.
You will design, develop, code, test, and debug complex new software solutions in the technological space of real time business intellignece, in memory computing, and parallel computing.
In addition, you will resolve complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
Job requirements :
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Object Oriented Programming (java, C#, C++, Ruby, Python…)
- Agile Software Development (Scrum, Clean Code, Incremental Refactoring, Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development…)
- Strong communication and good teamwork skills
- Comfortable with algorithmic code, and eager to learn new technologies
- SQL and Next Generation Database Technologies
- Big Data Technologies
- In‐Memory Computing Technologies
- Parallel computing techniques
- Functional Programming techniques